- Aspire churches to engage in diaspora missions;
- Assist and encourage churches to initiate new migrant ministries and embrace the diaspora in their existing ministries;
- Assemble a network of believers to share their information, experiences, success stories, expertise, and resources, as well as to discuss issues and collectively find solutions to challenges relating to diaspora missions;
- Assimilate information to churches on how they can participate in “reverse missionary” work without going abroad;
- Advocate and raise awareness about the plight of refugees and migrants, especially for the downtrodden, oppressed and persecuted.
Your support of the National Diaspora Symposium 2019 is vital in spurring Malaysian churches and various mission organisations to come together and join in God’s redemptive mission amongst refugees and migrants.